Dr Andrei Zhirnov
I study such phenomena as
- institutional and non-institutional determinants of electoral behaviour
- electoral coordation
- organisational stability of political parties
- party system institutionalisation
- interplay between formal and informal institutions
- the integrating role of parties in federations
I am a member of the project titled "Populism's Roots: Economic and Cultural Explanations in Democracies of Europe (PRECEDE)."
My ORCID profile : https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2978-8239
My Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ypirdF0AAAAJ
I earned by PhD in Political Science (2019) from Binghamton University (State University of New York) and joined the University of Exeter in December 2019.